1st Fordingbridge Scout Group run a number of fundraising activities through the year, these activities largely rely on parent volunteers to assist the fundraising committee. If you can spare any time to help raise funds to support the group and our young people, please do get in touch.
- Fordingbridge Summer Festival - Plate smashing and Teddy Bear Tombola.
- Fordingbridge Christmas Light Switch On - stall.
- Explorer Unit Wassail - a fantastic evening that includes a three course meal, Christmas carols, auction and raffle.
- Christmas Scout Post - every year Scouts from Salisbury and Fordingbridge areas deliver 1000s of Christmas cards. Scout post stamps and post boxes will be widely available in the local community.
- Christmas raffle - fantastic Christmas hampers to be won, the raffle will take place in the Fordingbridge Co-op in the run up to Christmas.
- Fordingbridge Co-op Christmas Collection - the Beavers, Cubs and Scouts will collect any spare change from you.
- Easy Fundraising - an easy way to support your group all year round without costing you a penny. Simply register on their website and shop online with hundreds of retailers. https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/1stford...
- Giftaid - we are a registered charity, if you are the parent of a group member please complete your giftaid form on the parent portal.